- New Nissan
- Used Cars
- Service & Parts
- More Hawkinson
- Quick Quote
Nissan College Graduate Program
Wouldn't it be cool if you could purchase a NEW Nissan with an easy, stress-free buying experience? With Nissan's College Grad Preferred Pricing Program you can buy a new Nissan for less than Dealer cost, PLUS you keep the rebates! Click Get your College Graduate Preferred Pricing Certificate to secure your preferred pricing now.
Benefits of Nissan's College Graduate Program
- Simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" buying experience
- Pre-negotiated under invoice pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don't have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
Nissan College Graduate Program Qualifications
- Graduation within 6 months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
Example Savings for College Graduates
* The Nissan College Grad Program is available on select Nissan models at this time.
** Excludes Nissan Versa Sedan S Trim, Maxima, Murano, Murano CrossCabriolet, 370Z, Quest, Pathfinder, Armada, Titan, GT-R and NV
*** Incentives vary by Region. See Hawkinson Nissan for incentives on College Grad Program eligible models.
† Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc.